Business Systems Analyst
|Posting Date: June 10, 2021|
|Position Type: Full-Time, Salary |
|Compensation Range: $60,795
- $72,864 Annually |
|Closing Date: Thursday June 24, 2021 @ 5:59PM CST or upon receipt of the first 50 application submissions. |
Job Summary: This position, in the Office of the County Comptroller, acts a liaison with users in the financial system. Specific functions involve training and communication for users, in conjunction with IMSD, system report development and troubleshooting system problems as they arise.
- Provides ongoing technical support to financial system users. Delivers expert product support to employees by providing individualized and personal attention. Troubleshoots and resolves software application issues ensuring employee needs are met. Engages appropriate resources to resolve tech issues and update employees on resolution.
- Conducts training classes. Delivers customized advanced training on financial software. Provides classroom facilitation with the ability to build rapport with learners with varying skill levels. Communicates employee training status, needs and concerns to management as necessary.
- Participates as a project team member on implementation projects. Works with the implementation team to implement software including Infor and On‐Base.
- Provides ongoing support on interfaces. Performs review and testing of software interfaces and maintains interface functionality.
- Monitors and audits department activity for compliance to policies. Audits documents to verify they have been prepared in compliance with policies and procedures. Communicates with departments and proposes corrective action to resolve issues. Recommends, develops, and implements improvements to both manual and computer systems.
- Develops internal and external reports for review and analysis. Collaborates with the users and the Technology Department to create and review reports regarding fiscal analysis, productivity and other reports requested by departments.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Current resident of the State of Wisconsin.
- A valid State of Wisconsin driver’s license at time of hire and maintained throughout employment.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, IT software or closely related field. Note: 5 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree, may be considered
- Three (3) years of professional experience working with accounting/financial software.
- Experience with Infor Cloud Suite 11 is a plus
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare and provide training programs for new users.
- Clearly communicate technical information both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities as well as strong customer service orientation
- Microsoft Office proficient, especially Excel
- Read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Write routine reports, correspondence, and speak effectively before both internal and external groups.
- Read, analyze, and interpret business manuals, technical procedures and/or government regulations.
|Note: This Original Examination is open to current residents of the state of Wisconsin. The selection process will be job related and will consist of one or more of the following: education and experience evaluation; written, oral, or performance tests, or other assessment methods.|
Milwaukee County offers a comprehensive blend of benefits designed to make your life better both inside and outside of the workplace. Milwaukee County conducts job related criminal background checks and pre-employment screenings.
|Follow Us |