- A current resident of the State of Wisconsin.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree on Geography, GIS, or Computer Science.
- Six (6) months of coursework experience in GIS, Cartography, or Computer Science
· Intermediate Knowledge of all related computer and software applications such as word processing and spreadsheets.
· Intermediate Knowledge Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Additional Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
· Knowledge of all related computer and software applications such as word processing and spreadsheets.
· Knowledge of esri desktop and esri ArcGIS online.
· Ability to exchange basic information with internal and /or external contacts.
· Ability Maintain sensitive or confidential information.
· Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, reports, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to speak effectively before both internal and/or external groups.
· Read, analyze, and interpret safety rules, operating/maintenance instructions and procedure manuals, scientific/technical journals and procedures, government regulations, financial and legal documents.
· Makes minimal decision-making responsibility.
· Understand and follow instructions.
· Execute decisions within limits of standard policy and procedures.